Dongfeng new types of crude oil tankers truck
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,FCA,CPT,CIP|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||20 Days|
|Packaging:||naked, waxing in bulk ship or Ro-ro shipment|
|Place of Origin:||Hubei, China (Mainland)|
|Certificate:||ISO, CCC, CE|
|HS Code: 8705309000|
Model No.: DONGFENG_OIL(15m³)
Transmission Type: Manual
Load Capacity: ＞50t
Emission Standard: Euro 2
Tank Volume: 5001-10000L
Drive Wheel: 6×4
Engine Capacity: 4-6L
Tire Type: Inner Tube
Tire Certification: ISO
Tire Design: Bias
Air Conditioning: Equipped
Brake: Air Brake
Cabin: Straight Head ,single Row With Air Condition
Tank Capacity(m³): 15-17
Rating Mass(kg): 11305
Full Mass(kg): 22000
Horse Power(HP): 155
Tank Material: High Quality Carbon Steel
Product Name: Dongfeng New Types Of Crude Oil Tankers Truck
Dongfeng new types of crude oil tankers truck
Dongfeng 6x4 15000L tanker truck
DONGFENG 15m³ OIL TRANSPORTING TRUCK
This vehicle is reffitted from original DONGFENG chassis (Model:EQ1208GJ7) with compact structure ,
OIL TANK TRUCK
Outline size(L×W×H) (mm)
Cargo inline size(L×W×H)(mm):
6 Cylinder Diesel engine
Axle load(kg) F/M/R
Front :5000/Rear :20000
Max speed (km/h)
Straight head ,single row with bed with A/C
30workdays (we promise the quote is effective in the lifetime!)
1. 30% by T/T in advance, 70% by T/T against the copy of Bill-of-Lading.
2. Letter of credit payment for some countries and regions.
10workdays for LHD , 20workdays for RHD after receive 30% earnest money
| || || || || || || |
1.All the data above is for reference ,we keep the right to improve our product.
2..Price will be changed depending on the exchange rate and amount.
A tank truck or tanker truck or tanker, is a motor vehicle designed to carry liquefied loads, dry bulk cargo or gases on roads. Many variants exist due to the wide variety of liquids that can be transported. Tank trucks tend to be large; they may be insulated or non-insulated; pressurized or non-pressurized; and designed for single or multiple loads. Some are semi-trailer trucks.
The tank truck can be called oil tanker and refueling truck. It is mainly used for the transport and storage of petroleum-based stuff such as gasoline, diesel oil, crude oil, lubricating oil, coal tar, and more.
Features of Tank Truck
1. The chassis is manufactured by China Dongfeng Automobile Company, China Dongfeng Motor Limited Company, China Dongfeng Automobile Limited Liability Company. It also can be purchased from other domestic well-known companies, such as FAW Jiefang, Sino Truck, Beiqi Foton Motor, Hualing Heavy-duty Truck, Northern Benz, and Shaanxi Automobile.
2. The tank is oval, and made of superior quality carbon steel (4-6mm). It can be manufactured according to production standard of Chinese oil tank truck or European oil tank truck.
3. The tank body adopts advanced butt welding technique. Anti-wave clapboards are installed in it to ensure security. Additionally, high pressure gas will be filled into it for leak test when the tank body is manufactured well. All these make our truck have advantages of high strength, stability, and security.
4. The shot blasting pretreatment technique and advanced baking varnish technique are adopted to make tank body have properties of rust prevention, anti-corrosion, durability and aesthetic appearance.
5. Tax control computer tankers and flow meter can be equipped in the oil tank truck.
6. Our oil tank can be divided into single silo or more silos to storage oil, chemicals, or water according to customers' needs.
7. Heating pipe and insulating course are optional. The heat insulator is 50-100mm thick, and filling materials could be rock wool, polyurethane foam, and aluminum silicate. The outer sheet iron cold plate of insulating course is 1.2mm thick, and stainless steel mirror face and frosted sheet are1.0mm thick.
8. One or three gravity-flow valves can be installed on the bottom or side of tank.
Maintenance and care of Tank Truck
1. The oil tank, relief valve, filter and oil hose should be regularly cleaned to ensure cleanness.
2. Users should regularly apply lubricating oil to the joints of both ends of oil hoses for easy destuffing.
3. The maintenance and use of lubricant pump should be strictly carried out according to operation instruction.
Operating Notes of Tank Truck
1. Good conduction of static is required during the whole fueling operation process. So users should first stick the pole into earth and then place oil hoses on the ground before fueling operation.
2. Tyre chain and low speed is required when the truck is driven on snowy and icy road. The speed should be below 35km/h when the truck is driven on the rain-drenched roadway. Urgent brake and turn are not permitted.
3. Drivers should light foglight and lower speed in foggy days. Besides, he or she must pay more attention on road center line and taillights of moving vehicles before him or her. If the fog is quite heavy, drivers should stop the truck, turn on alarm switch, light all direction signal lights and keep it in a safe place.
We can produce 300kinds of different special vehicals for customers:
1. LPG Tank Truck Trailer/ Fuel Tanker Truck
2. Water truck / Water Tank Truck / Water Sprinkler Truck/Water Tanker
3. Truck with crane / Truck mounted crane
4. Dump Truck / Tipper Truck/Side Tipper/End Tipper
5. Fire Fighting Truck / Fire Truck / Fire Vehicle
6. Concrete Mixer Truck
7. Van truck / Blasting equipment transporter/ Refrigerated truck
8. Fecal suction truck / Sewage suction truck,
9. Cement Powder Tank truck/ Bulk cement truck
10. High-altitude operation truck,
11. Self-loading garbage truck, garbage compactor truck,sealed garbage truck
13. High Pressure Cleaning Truck
14. Sweeper Truck
15. Semi Trailer ( flat bed trailer / skeleton trailer / dump semi trailer / side wall trailer / low bed trailer / van container trailer / warehouse trailer, etc. )
Covering an area of 150000 square meters, we now have over 1000 employees and an annual sales figure that exceeds USD100 Million. We are currently exporting 60% of our products worldwide. Our well-equipped facilities and excellent quality control throughout all stages of production enable us to guarantee total customer satisfaction. Besides, we have received ISO9001, CCC and Government High Technology Enterprises certificates.
As a result of our high quality products and outstanding customer service, we have gained a global sales network reaching Southeast Asia, South America, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, the Middle East and Eastern Asia. If you are interested in any of our products or would like to discuss a custom order, please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to forming successful business relationships with new clients around the world in the near future.
- Company Name: Hubei Jiangnan Special Automobile Co. Ltd.
- Representative: Ganzi Lin
- Product/Service: Fire Truck , Aerial Platform Truck , Road Sweeper , Garbage Truck , Water Truck , Wrecker Truck
- Capital (Million US $): US$10 Million
- Year Established: 1995
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 51% - 60%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: Above 10
- No. of R&D Staff: 51 -60 People
- No. of QC Staff: 51 -60 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): Above 100,000 square meters
- Factory Location: NO.1 Xingguang Industrial Park, North Outskirt, Suizhou, Hubei, China
- Contact Person: Mr. Victor Lv
- Tel: 86-722-3330559
Premium Related Products